Questions answered in this video are:
- Can parents choose not to let their children go to school?
- Children are less likely to pay attention to health protection. How can parents help / reduce the risk of infection in children? Can you give me some advice?
- Could you tell me what happens when you catch a bad cold every time you get the flu vaccine?
- If we do get the new coronavirus, what can we do to restore our health during the time of self-isolation?
- May I ask if a child can wear a mask well, but how can I avoid the risk of infection if I have lunch at school after school?
- If unfortunately infected and have to be isolated at home, will the doctor have the right medication?
- After getting the new crown, there will also be the risk of re-infection, this is immune, really unsuperpted.
- Do antibodies form when infected? There is no longer a risk of re-infection but asymptomatic or contagious, it’s worse.
- Do we still need to have flu shot in coming winter season?
- Can my son keep using hand sanitizer at school? can he touch the food after using the hand sanitizer if he does not have a chance to wash his hands?
- 小孩子比較不會注意衞生防護 家長可以怎麼樣幫助/減少小孩感染風險？可以提供一些建議嗎？謝謝 🙂
- 被感染后会形成抗体吗？不再有再次感染的风险 可是无症状还是会具有传染性，反而会更糟糕
- 在即将到来的冬天， 我们还需要打流感疫苗吗？
- 我儿子在学校能继续用洗手液吗？如果他没有机会洗手， 他使用洗手液后能触摸食物吗？