Question answered in this video are:
- How many COVID vaccine are currently being administered in Canada? What are their difference?
- Which type of COVID vaccines is good?
- Is certain type of vaccine more suitable for seniors with certain type of medical condition? E.g. cardiovascular disease.
- In order to prevent accidental reactions to the injection of vaccine, can we take allergy -free drugs?
- The biggest problem with the Pfizer vaccine is that many people have allergic reactions after vaccination. People even died because of it. This is especially true for older people with chronic medical conditions. Who can be vaccinated? Who can not be vaccinated?
- What reactions in the body will appear after the vaccination?
- When will seniors over 80 get vaccinated? By what means will they be informed? Where will they get vaccinated?
- What are underlying diseases? Who can’t get vaccinated ? Past cancer patients, those with liver disease or kidney problem?
- 哪种类型的COVID疫苗 是好的？